Current Job Vacancies
(L6 £47,735 – L11 £54,091)
The Governors of Heaton School wish to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with excellent leadership qualities to join the Senior Leadership Team of our highly successful school from January 2022.
Alongside the Leadership Team, the successful applicant will lead a team of skilled and committed staff and work with remarkable students, supportive parents, carers and governors in partnership with the Local Authority and the wider community.
We require a colleague who:
- is committed to supporting our Ethos and Values in supporting young people with additional needs
- a proven classroom practitioner in a specialist setting
- a commitment to raising standards of achievement
- demonstrates efficiency, organisational skill and hard work
- has the highest expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour and be committed to developing a curriculum that truly gives our young people skills for their future lives.
- has excellent professional judgement and interpersonal skills; the ability to lead, motivate and inspire; and have creative ideas to enrich the lives of our young people.
- thrives as part of a team
- a welcoming and friendly school community
- strong partnership with parents and professionals
- an opportunity to help develop a successful school further and drive development
For an application form and further information please visit:
Closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 17th September 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching prior to interviews which will take place in the week of 10th October 2021